THE DUE INFLUENCE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM STRATEGY (NEXT STEPS)
1. Apply for mentorship through The Due Influence and agree to the terms and conditions, in the section below.
2. Your application will be reviewed. Once you have been approved, you will receive an email from us with directions for how to choose your mentor. The information in this email is confidential and must not be shared, violation of this will terminate your involvement in the mentorship program.
3. Begin the self-guided Professional Development Curriculum available on The Due Influence. Though it can be completed independently of mentorship, this curriculum was designed as an adjunct to our mentorship program. They are to help your future success.
4. Once you have selected your mentor, you will contact them with the template email provided to you in your approval email.
5. Once your mentorship relationship has begun, you are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the mentorship relationship has begun. In the subject line you will state “New mentorship relationship” and in the email body you will state “Your first and last name – mentorship with – The name of your mentor – month and year of initiation”. We will keep in touch with you through the process and provide exclusive resources, educational and networking opportunities, and leadership opportunities.
6. You will receive periodic email surveys to ensure a smooth mentorship relationship and process. We always welcome your feedback.
We wish you much success!
MENTORSHIP PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applying to The Due Influence Mentorship Program requires agreeing to these terms.
I (the “mentee”) agree to participate in The Due Influence Mentorship Program (referred to as the “Program”) in accordance with its rules and regulations as may be amended from time to time.
I understand that the Program is intended to promote academic, personal, and professional success towards a professional career. It is not a substitute for regular academic coursework.
The Due Influence LLC or the mentors associated with the platform do not make any claims towards guaranteed success and by hitting the submit button to apply, you are releasing The Due Influence LLC and the mentors associated with the platform from any legal obligations.
I acknowledge the specific objectives of the Program which include:
Promote academic, personal, and professional success.
Connect students and young professionals to professional mentors in various careers.
Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and ideas from mentor to mentee and vice versa.
Promote educational and professional development.
Create networking opportunities for both the mentor and mentee.
Create a network of future professionals that can give back through mentorship to members of The Due Influence community.
I acknowledge that I will abide by the following Program rules:
Any communication between the mentor and the mentee arising out of my participation in the Program is for the sole purpose of guiding and teaching the mentee.
I will respect the time of my mentor and maintain professional boundaries which includes engaging only in telecommunications such as emails, video conferencing, and telephone calls. We do not endorse in-person meetings to protect the safety of all parties.
Any communication between the mentor and mentee is not intended to be the rendering of legal or professional advice to the mentee or his or her clients.
The mentee will rely upon his/her own judgment, opinions, and independent research.
No confidential relationship is formed between the mentor and the mentee as a result of participation in the Program.
The Program and the mentor is not assuming any liability or responsibility with respect to any legal matter. The mentee agrees to waive all claims against, and to hold harmless, the mentor and the Program set forth by The Due Influence LLC.
I pledge to devote the time and effort needed to complete the activities selected in The Due Influence Mentoring Program Strategy, as detailed above and respond to periodic follow up surveys.
I hereby certify that I have read the above Mentoring Agreement and agree to its terms. The Due Influence LLC or the mentors associated with the platform do not make any claims towards guaranteed success and by hitting the submit button to apply, you are releasing The Due Influence LLC and the mentors associated with the platform from any legal obligations.